Monday, November 30, 2009

ANGST

Argh, I'm an angry teen! My friends are backstabbing me! My friend Jolene said that I was stupid, and she said this to Sophie and Chantelle when I wasn't there! I'm so angry! My life is so full of angst! I'm going to text this super secret image of Jolene to everyone I know! RAHAHAHAHARGH! BLARGH! RARGH!

So, that pretty much sums up the average life of a teenaged female. In American Teen, the 'drama queen/popular chick', and I don't remember her name, has a very similar outlook on life. However, her problems run a bit deeper (but with absoultely no way to express herself, seeing as her vocabulary consists of 'bitch', 'slut', 'like', 'um', 'I know', and 'the'). She has the pressure of getting into Notre Dame (the rest of her family had gotten their schooling done there)...That's about it.

I'd like to say that I've got similar problems....But I really don't. Of course I'm worried about my future, what I'll do as a career...All that good stuff. But the 'problems' she has are the least of my concerns.

And I may aswell give my opinion of the film...Ugh.

...That's about all I have to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment