Saturday, November 21, 2009

Ballroom Mad Dancing

I suppose I should just go ahead and answer the question...Did I like the movie? No, not really.
I’m not a dancer, I didn’t like seeing last year’s dancing champion exploit her students, I didn’t like listening about girls bashing boys and boys bashing girls. The way the movie progressed, it failed to keep my attention and capture my interest. Generally, that’s what happens when a person doesn’t like a movie. Now, there are also two kinds of bad movies in my eyes. We’ve got stupid movies that are only good for three laughs, but they’re just lousy movies, such as: Observe & Report; Blades of Glory; Balls of Fury, Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, et cetera. Then there are movies that I just didn’t like, such as: Mad Ballroom Dancing; and many others.

There isn’t much to say on the subject. There are only so many ways that I can say that I didn’t enjoy the movie.

...That's about all I have to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment